As for me, I am holding onto Summer for as long as I can. Don't get me wrong, I love the Fall, and all the wonderful, fun projects and activities that come with it. Being an Island Girl, Summer is my season! In case you are like me, and want to savor Summer just a little longer... here is a list to enjoy the end of Summer, while you still can!
5 Ways to Enjoy the End of Summer
- Plan a weekend get-a-way to the Beach (or a day trip if you live close enough)
- Have a Cookout, invite your family, friends and neighbors
- Take a walk in the park or go on a hike
- Get the sidewalk chalk out one last time!
- Plan a day trip to the Zoo or a Botanical Garden
Get outside and enjoy yourself while you still can! Let's face it, we have to go through three seasons before Summer is back again! You will thank yourself in January when it is -11 to 30 degrees F outside. I know I will!
Can you think of anything else to add to the list? What is your favorite part about Summer? Would love to hear from you!
Until next time...
(formerly Limeade Gal)